Monday, March 23, 2015

I swear I am an adult

Yes, I attend middle school everyday. Yes, I sometimes lolly-gag in the hallway talking to my friends. Yes, I talk when teachers are talking. Yes, I sometimes forget to do my homework. Yes, I bring pizza lunchables to school, sometimes. Yes, I get nervous when I get called to the main office. Yes, I dream and pray for snow days. Yes, I long for summer vacation. And yes, I currently have a tongue tattoo from my fruit roll up. 

My current guilty pleasure. 


I am an adult- I swear. 

4 comments:

  1. Your tongue tattoo is a little creepy. I'm thinking I'll stay away from those fruit roll ups but you do have me thinking about my guilty pleasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tongue tattoo is fun and delicious!

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah, we have those same fears as kids. Now that tongue tattoo ought to put you on the "cool" list. This was such a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete